Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 06:37
If you don't follow Q and the drops, Anonup really isn't the place for you. If you are willing to learn and understand then do stick around, but if you're not willing, Gab might be a better fit. I run things different there. More of a blue pill ministry. Here I expected you to be red-pilled. Furthermore, if I find someone spouting off information intentionally that is contrary to the drops I block them here. That's not to say we can't disagree, but must do so based on the drops. Otherwise it's just hot air bullshit. I'm running a tight ship in the final hour. Even skipper had to let him go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
07 February, 11:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
why do u talk like you're the real Ezra? when clearly u are not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Fierens @DollLady
08 February, 09:58
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
How do you know?

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
08 February, 11:20
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
look at some of this guys posts. its not ezras vibes. kaleigh macnany with her baby and he puts two starry eyed faces, likes drooling over her. anothe rpost is just two flames and then the link forwarded. its not ezras flavor, his vibes. its unprofessional, and too forward to be him

Only people mentioned by DollLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debra Fierens, click on at the bottom under it