Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you don't follow Q and the drops, Anonup really isn't the place for you. If you are willing to learn and understand then do stick around, but if you're not willing, Gab might be a better fit. I run things different there. More of a blue pill ministry. Here I expected you to be red-pilled. Furthermore, if I find someone spouting off information intentionally that is contrary to the drops I block them here. That's not to say we can't disagree, but must do so based on the drops. Otherwise it's just hot air bullshit. I'm running a tight ship in the final hour. Even skipper had to let him go.
06:37 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 February, 02:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
LIked this movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 11:13
I like both of your pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 09:06
I love Annonup! I followed Q on many chanels and on Conspiracy update daily for at ;easst 6=7 months now. Keep it up!

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
08 February, 07:38
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots who are committed to helping 41020+Team17 finish what JFK started!

World Wide @worldwide
08 February, 01:13
Q is well beyond amazing.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
07 February, 11:18
Hold the line! STAY STRONG PATRIOTS

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
07 February, 11:14
why do u talk like you're the real Ezra? when clearly u are not

Debra Fierens @DollLady
08 February, 09:58
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
How do you know?

Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
07 February, 10:56
Amen to that!

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
07 February, 10:50
Agreed @ghostezra this is the Q ship! The Q posts are the most intelligent things I've ever read since the Holy Scriptures. Just trying to keep up. It's been a long time being "out in the cold." feels good to come inside, even if Im not sure where that is. :).... And its not about any of us and our egos its about truth. Onward into the great wide open.

Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
07 February, 10:28
I love it when we're on the same page!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
07 February, 10:13
10-4 Major

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
07 February, 10:01

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 09:58

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
07 February, 10:51
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
beautiful...so perfect...

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
07 February, 09:49
"Operation Warp-Speed" is a miracle.. because miracles always involve genocide

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
07 February, 09:28
Aye, aye.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 February, 09:19
😎🇺🇸

LadyQ 3535 @LadyQ3535
07 February, 09:06
WWG1WGAWW

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
07 February, 09:02
I did not realize this was designed for just " Q drops experts". I was blocked from my Twitter. I thought this was about free speech here. If it is more specialized then I need to just lurk and listen.

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
07 February, 10:02
In response Save the Children to her Publication
he explained it quite well. this is his page this is how he runs it here. HE will be more patient on gab. HERE you need to be seasoned. lurk and learn.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
08 February, 10:01
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Not experts. Just people who know that everything happening is not real and Trump is still our President. If you are here to learn and ask questions than you are more than welcome. We just dont like trolls. 😀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:53
Am I understanding you to say Ghost that you run Gab and Anonup?
Love ya hun, but I am a bit confufused about who runs Anonup? Please splain.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
08 February, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've tried to find who owns Anon up. searched and searched.
can't find anything. i did find a license was applied for in 2017 but was abandoned. No names nothing.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
07 February, 08:34
✌️I've been following the Patriots on WeGo since March, the red pill has been hard to swallow about some things, but one I've never doubted is Donald J. Trump. I'm a French patriot, a little lost with the drops but I'm hanging in there. And as they say WWG1WGA

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 February, 08:34
💥🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 February, 08:24
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 08:24

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
07 February, 08:25
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
potus simpler days...

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
07 February, 08:09
Thank you, Ezra!! I am a follower of Q and have learned so much the past year in a half. I always knew things weren't right and Q has validated that for me. I so look forward to your posts! WWG1WGA🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Christine Powers @Powers2021
07 February, 08:07
i am beyond grateful for this group. i found myself so angry and upset evey day on facebook/twitter etc. i just couldnt understand how people could defend what was happening. Now if i cry, its tears of pure joy because i am surrounded by all of you who love President Trump and see how he loves America and all of us. i dont live in fear anymore. i am learning so much from all of you. This is actually my first time posting but i just had to express my gratitude for all i am learning.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
07 February, 07:57
Thank you. please be patient with some of us that are learning. For me the gematria is the hardest. This place has been a god send.

Bay Lee35 @BayLee35
07 February, 07:37
I am very proud to be here with all of you. I really do not post much but I guarantee you all that I am always on here and tryiing my best to keep up. @ghostezra I appreciate everything you are doing.

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
07 February, 07:35
🙌 i Love a man that takes charge!

Maga Nana @MagaNana
07 February, 07:34
I've never been So happy to be in any social media page then here on anonup. wwg1wga

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
07 February, 07:30
YES. Clarity is important. Vibrations must stay high. Focus on the Bigger picture.
Check ur egos at the door