& before TRUMP takes office
& before the EPSTEIN CASE OPENS THE FLOODGATES
OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING
CONNECTED TO WORLD BANKS & LEADERS
& TOP ORGANIZATIONS
UN CLINTONS CBC. BANKS Obama ETC.
[DS] INTELLIGENCE agencies

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
We are very aware of the possibility that our small amount of money could be swallowed up by thieves and money-mongers. We lift up our daily prayers to our Father God, thanking Him for all His many blessings and for getting us through to this point of our human experience. In my 78 years of life on this earth, I have experienced poverty, success, joy, sadness and grief just to name a few. But I have NEVER experienced a moment when I did not have what I needed to exist. Perhaps just a sleeping bag on the floor or a pot of red beans, but still what I needed. God has always provided that for me - unworthy as I am. So, we are not going to freak out about what will happen to our small savings. It is only paper. It is not love, freedom and peace. These are bought through faith, perseverance and hard work. At our journey's end on this earth - we will be in the divine presence of God and His Son Jesus for all eternity. There are no words to describe the joy and happiness then.
03:17 PM - Mar 16, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it