Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
16 March, 09:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 March, 09:20
My GrandMum Genevieve said"Define Who you are by how you give...Not By What you own"
#GrandMumsRulešŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
16 March, 08:59
Real unconditional (agape) love is all that matters. Iā€™m learning to love better myself which means to not judge as well. Something may not be our belief or what we hold to be truth, but we can just love them anyways. This has been my News Years pursuit with my very liberal, Trump hating extended family and including my oldest daughter.
So far I am exceeding šŸ˜Šā¤ļø

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 March, 08:00
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 March, 07:59
Love is all that matters.....

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 March, 06:41
Exactly

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 March, 04:45
love you all !!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 March, 04:17
LOVE

Soul Shine @soulshine
16 March, 04:16
One Love (Official Fan Made Music Video) - Bob Marley - YouTube

We'd like to congratulate the winning production team of our Bob Marley "One Love" music video contest, Painting In Pictures! Also a very special thank you g...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 March, 03:48
ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„°šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

America First @AmericaFirst17
16 March, 03:16

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 March, 02:52
LOVE is Truth šŸ’•

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 March, 03:29
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
John Lennon ā€˜It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when youā€™re loved or how youā€™re lovedā€™.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John Lennon - Love (Lyrics) - YouTube

All rights in this song belongs to John Lennon and their publisher. I do not own the music in this video.Pictures from Downloadable Pictures of Geulgram (htt...

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 March, 04:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
And Truth Is LovešŸ’—

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 March, 02:46
ā¤ļø

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
16 March, 02:49
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ˜ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™