Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
Can i get some Vibes and prayers for my girlfriends grand daughter 2 or 3. not going to leave her Name we will say C. Her father is at the police station with her now. She just told her dad that the teacher touched her and he recorded her saying it. Mom looked at her area and it was all red. He just started teaching at the school this year. I want to go find him before the police do. Mother fucker
02:41 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 March, 06:54
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
DEAD ๐Ÿ• PEDOFILE ๐Ÿ• Bร”รšร‘ร‡รˆ ๐Ÿ• MY HE ROT IN HELL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 March, 10:08
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Police went to his home they havenโ€™t arrested him yet Iโ€™m so sick for her. Want 1 minute once they do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
16 March, 04:12
So sorry to hear.....sending prayers.

20 March, 08:53
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Thank you for prayers. Hopefully he will be in jail soon he lawyered up a the police station.

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
16 March, 03:20
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

20 March, 08:55
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers. He was at the police station this weekend he lawyered up as soon as he knew what it was for. He has lost his Job

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
16 March, 03:06
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

20 March, 08:56
In response Sea Shell to his Publication
Thank you for your prayers . He was at the police station this weekend. As soon as they told him what for he lawyered up. He was fired from his job waiting for his arrest

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 March, 03:01
Oh no! Angels called for healing and protection.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

20 March, 08:57 (E)
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you Fren. He was at the police station this weekend but when he found out what for he lawyered up hoping he is arrested soon.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 March, 02:59
I hope they lock him up if hes guilty, but kids don't make those things up.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 March, 02:58
Praying and sending high vibes ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

20 March, 08:59
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you! he was at the police station this weekend he lawyered up when he found out what for. Hope he will be arrested soon

arba happihr @arba
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’Œ

20 March, 09:00
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers. He was at the police station this weekend he lawyered up once they told him what for. Hopefully he will be arrested soon

Biznitch โ˜€๏ธVibesโ˜€๏ธ donated @Biznitch
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 March, 02:57
praying for your familyโค๏ธ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 March, 02:52
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก Trying very hard to send you some calming vibes, but this is a โ€œDeep Red Lineโ€ for Me! If True, no Mercy! I can not fathom if this should happen to any of my grands at any age! Let alone a little one! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’”

20 March, 09:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you for this Fren. Needed your words that day. It calmed me down and focused me. Didn't want to cause more pain. He was interviewed this weekend and once they told him what it was for he lawyered up. Hopefully he is arrested soon. Thanks again!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 March, 02:49
Highest of vibes and mega prayers. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ for lilโ€™ C.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
16 March, 02:48
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

16 March, 02:45
Praying its not true

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
16 March, 02:43
Oh dear. So sorry to hear this. ๐Ÿ™