Kim Runner @kimrunner
Speaking from a personal experience I had yesterday...now is a good time to plant some seeds for waking people up. that is not "politically' motivated. It's about something they are concerned deeply about - their money and future

In a work call, people were talking about the bank collapses....wondering what is going on/what will happen, as well as being open to listening to alternative opinions.

A few good questions to ask (and feel free to add more in the comments so others can use them) are:

- if the fed knows raising interest rates is causing the economy to get worse, then why do they purposefully keep doing it?
- The FDIC insurance limit is $250k per depositor, then what do you and is any bank truly safe? What is the alternative? How do you protect yourself and how do banks really operate with your money?
- Do you know about the Bank Panic of 1907 and why it happened as well as why was the Federal Reserve Act / the Fed created and by whom (history repeats)?
01:50 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
17 March, 07:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I've noted this as well. It's been significantly easier to point a number of issues in money to the people at work. The way this seems to work is that it is nation specific and tailored to the traits of every nationality.

Amazing time all in all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 March, 09:11
My lil sis and I were in our bank yesterday and asked if they are Basel IV compliant. They had no clue (supposedly) what we were talking about. I am far from rich but I am blessed beyond measure. What little I have is split into precious metals/crypto and enough in the bank to have an open account. The looks of the inside says they are ready to close with bare shelves and the main security on the side entrance doors is a large jingle bell hanging on the door.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
16 March, 05:46
Yes, I was in a financial industry think tank meeting Tuesday with a group of very savvy bankers and investors. They seemed to blame it all on the VC and tech companies and crypto. We only meet monthly so next months' meeting is sure to be very interesting.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
16 March, 05:10
Tell them the truth. Physical gold and silver are real money, everything else is just credit.

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 March, 05:03
I tried bringing it up and my coworkers blew it off. Astonishing…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 05:07
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Gotta be the right subject...banking isn't for them I guess.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 March, 03:52
People think Ripple and stellar are in with the old guard truth is they are in competition with the old guard it’s either adopt or lose. Everything happening in the financial system seems to be exposing more corruption. Funny how things have flip to the exact opposite. Have no clue if this new guard is good or bad but old money seems to be losing power or at least being exposed. The blockchain technology is upon us each day gets closer to adoption. Most people have no clue and would accept whatever ever the government says. Those that see and learn and implement changes will flourish in this new system thankfully a lot of good people see it and will help maintain a balance if it does take a turn to more control over people lives. I do believe that Trump has something to do with all this simply because I would have never known any of it with out supporting him. God Bless

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 March, 03:51
Feds work for the bankers. If you look at the low interest rates pre-2008, banks were pushing ARM mortgages. Once the market was saturated with these mortgages, the Fed steadily raised interest rates > housing crash > bailout in the $ trillions. When Trump took office, the Fed tried to raise interest rates to crash the economy but Trump stopped them. We see the same now, they artificially raised prices of energy to groceries and the reply by the Fed was to raise interest rates.

The wealthy spread their assets across multiple bank accounts or buy tangible assets. They know cash is always inflationary so they don't hold onto much of it. A good investment is life insurance with a cash asset - the cash portion is protected like insurance.

When will people get angry that their hard earned money keeps being stolen to bailout bankers and corporations ? It has to come to a point where people will unilaterally walk away from their debt.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 March, 03:30
In our small world, we can not even fathom $250 thousand. Our savings and assets amount to less than $50 thousand. I am pulling out cash except for ongoing expenses and holding it. But cash is only paper. There is certainly no guarantee that cash will be worth the paper it is printed on. So our best move is to pray to our Father God and to have faith that He will provide what we need when we need it. I do not know what manna tastes like but God provided manna and quail to the Israelites in the desert for 40 years. They all survived. This day, we are doing okay. This day is all we really need to be concerned about. It is the only day we can count on.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 March, 08:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
agree...just like the stock market...with a touch of a button...an individual can lose it all...bottom line put faith in God not finances...which is just an illusion

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 March, 12:21
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Bankers are fraudsters of the first degree. People walk into banks to withdraw with such smallness as if the banks are doing them a favor giving bank money. And the bankers attitude is that of a boss as if they own peoples money just because it was deposited there. Very recently, my debit card was 'captured' at an ATM in Dubai because I tried withdrawing an amount from my account they disagreed with. THEIVES and BULLIES!!!!!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 March, 02:48
I posted this elsewhere; it may provide a perspective.

Preface: we know “they” are trying to force us into CBDCs; not every bank will have them (esp. the current target: small-medium-regional banks). They want to collapse those and get everyone into the big 4 banks they control (already happening).

It is logical there was an event planned later to do this, but we did a Red October on them. 😊

I think Peter Thiel (Trump ally) pulling his Founders Fund out from SVB when they didn’t expect it was like pulling the card at the bottom of the house of cards.

“They” weren’t ready to crash the system yet (needs to be closer to July when all the FedNow proof of concepts had been run through); and w/all the CEOs insider profit taking last month (busted), we needed that evidence first. Got it, then pulled the plug.

Now they’re scrambling. Glorious.

Just be diversified. Have cash on hand. (cont👇)

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 March, 02:54 (E)
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
There will be more bank access issues whether through their f*ckery or because of ISO20022 (March 20) hiccups. Which is why having some cash for a week or so on hand is good.

Diversify: Silver is a good bet for the luddite 😍, and XRP/XLM/other ISO20022 compliant tokens for the digital-minded (w/assets stored on Ledger Nano, XUMM, etc., not left on platform). Some of you who have foreign currency may make out well, too.

(I was with American Bankers Asso and a large credit card asso back in the day).

* Not an authorized financial advisor, either 😉

This may be of interest:

https://youtu.be/9PLiqgqcv...

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 March, 02:18
Aptly put.

Duly noted.

#BlessUp

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 March, 02:16
https://healthrangerreport...
Mike is somewhat doom and gloom but has some good insights.
Diversity and hard assets

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 March, 09:10
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I thought the Fed merged with the Treasury a couple of years ago and isn't able to issue certificates to print more fiat $.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 March, 02:02
Just to verify, FDIC isn't limited to $250,000 per depositor. They are insured per titling of Accounts at the same institution. For example you could have $250,000 in individual ownership of accounts. You could have $250,000 in IRA's, $250,000 in beneficiary accounts, $250,000 in Trust Accounts, you now have over a million protected by FDIC. Does it mean the FDIC could pay that out...I doubt it. Just don't want people panicking if they think it's only $250,000 per depositor.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 02:04
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Yes, thank you...i should have clarified.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
16 March, 01:57
Bank run imminent? I pulled out all additional with the exception of operating funds...me thinks so...

Much Love Many Blessings 💐