Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 March, 12:32
In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:06
Everyone should at the same time stop paying their chase and cit credit cards.

Double whammy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:06
Everyone should at the same time stop paying their chase and cit credit cards.

Double whammy!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 March, 04:25
ruh roh...

wonder how much doesn't make the transfer, i.e
OOPS, we lost some of the money!
😏

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
16 March, 03:35

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 March, 02:12
Eyes on Credit Suisse

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 March, 02:05
Chase committed $30 Billion to BLM and other woke causes which we know is funneled to the Dems and DS operations. That's a lot of dough, even for a large bank. Did they know they were going to get a large insertion of deposits ?

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
16 March, 01:49
I'm feeling we should do the opposite. I think I'll pull & buy metals.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 March, 01:44
All according to their plan.