Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
16 March, 04:04
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I'm thinking that all the pain and suffering we've endured our entire lives in this 3D Matrix designed to torture us in every way possible.....may have prepared us to wake up at this time and have the ability to fight in this war.

Hey, I don't know.

I know one thing...........I will never, ever, ever choose to torture myself again. Ever.

So, let's finish this successfully.

Happy lifetimes where I REMAIN AWAKE and I KEEP ALL OF MY SPIRITUAL knowledge from here on.

3D MAtrix again? 3D Consciousness where I'm asleep and FEEL the separation from God/Source, again?

NEVER. EVER. Again.

Frens.......here's to winning this war. That's why we came.

I don't know about coming here for all that other painful stuff. Nope.

I sure as heck don't need to suffer in order to "learn" no "lesson".......That's MY truth. Sticking with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 March, 04:07
In response America First to her Publication
🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 March, 03:06
One humans "suffering" Is another's Blessing long (L.O.N.G.) awaited...

An entire Life's Work/Mission, coming to Fruition~

Thy Kingdom, Come!
Thy Will,
Be Done.
🙏🙏🙏

16 March, 03:07
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 March, 01:27
I have always thought many people would
have a better mindset and realistic expectations
if the phrase went "the movie won't be
enjoyable and humans and animals will be
harmed/killed in the making there of" has to
be this way

16 March, 01:32
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Sadly people and animals die every day and always have….especially in time of war. [Their] plan was to kill 7.5Billion of us. Somehow this generation missed the lesson on the circle of life

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 March, 12:54
Absolutely the truth. God Bless

16 March, 12:57
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
🙏🏻💙

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 March, 12:45
💫💛 Learn to Meditate - Suffering Is Optional!😉

"The Gift of Mental Power Comes From God, Divine BEing. And If We Concentrate Our Minds On That Truth, We BEcome In Tune With This Great Power." - Nikola Tesla

Every human being possesses a 'Third Eye,' it is not a physical organ but a 'State of Consciousness' where you 'see' clarity beyond the physical perception of the senses - higher dimensions of perception open up. It provides us with a window on our spiritual life and holds the key to our mental power.

The pineal gland acts as a kind of regulator that adjusts the body's organism, and mainstrem scientists know it regulates melatonin which is an anti-aging substance, aids in our sleep and that a malfunction in the pineal gland leads to hormonal imbalance.

Pump Up Your Pineal Gland With This Activation (picture)...results in a feeling of euphoria, bliss, and lightness.

16 March, 12:49
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you for adding! Meditation is an amazing way to heal…those on the battlefield facing live bullets, and those among us here who go down in the tunnels fighting the demons for us will need so much like this when their mission is done 🙏🏻

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 March, 11:40
I have been wondering something for many years and I haven't asked the question because I figured I'd be burned at the stake for even asking, lol. Being that the large nations like Russia for example have nukes, why in all these years, especially in the cold war Era has Russia not used them against us? I know there's an agreement that these nations that have nukes won't us them against each other. Heck, hitler made an agreement with Neville Chamberlain that he wouldn't bomb England, but we know how that worked out. I was just wondering if anyone else wonders this? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

16 March, 11:43
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Good morning Sarah! There is no such thing as a dumb question. We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. Nuclear weapons have never existed…another lie [they] use as a fear tactic to control us

Water Mark @Watermark
16 March, 03:40
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
So far love has kept us from finding out.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sting - Russians - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Russians performed by Sting.Follow Sting Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theofficialstingTwitter: https://twit...

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 March, 10:58
And the greater good is freedom. So yeah, it was never on our timeframe, but it will be worth it in the end.

16 March, 11:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication