Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 March, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 March, 11:40
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I have been wondering something for many years and I haven't asked the question because I figured I'd be burned at the stake for even asking, lol. Being that the large nations like Russia for example have nukes, why in all these years, especially in the cold war Era has Russia not used them against us? I know there's an agreement that these nations that have nukes won't us them against each other. Heck, hitler made an agreement with Neville Chamberlain that he wouldn't bomb England, but we know how that worked out. I was just wondering if anyone else wonders this? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Good morning Sarah! There is no such thing as a dumb question. We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. Nuclear weapons have never existed…another lie [they] use as a fear tactic to control us
11:43 AM - Mar 16, 2023
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
16 March, 02:13
You actually believe that nuclear weapons don't exist?

16 March, 02:14
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I believe it and I know it

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 March, 01:01
Thank you for answering, I really appreciate that. I've long thought this has always been yet again another fear tactic to keep the masses afraid and in check so to speak.