Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK tweeted a video about Tetanus shots containing an anti-fertility drug.
Fact check true ✅
08:11 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 04:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
My house rule ....make it bleed!!!!
Any shot bypasses our God given immune system btw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 March, 05:31
That explains why they say we need a booster every ten years. Last time I had a tetanus shot was as a kid and I stepped on a nail. Never got boosted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 March, 02:06
Moral of the story? Don't believe everything a doctor says. Look into it yourself, research.

19 March, 01:40

19 March, 01:37

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
16 March, 12:39
Yes, I supported Human Life International for years. Fr. Paul Marx was a hero and opened many eyes to the NWO and their plans for us.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
16 March, 11:14
A trip to the emergency room in 2019 and I was under extreme pressure to get a tetanus shot. They literally made me wait 4 hours and so I left and went to the clinic the next day and same drill regarding the tetanus shot. Talked to a friend who went to the same clinic a few days earlier and she reported the same drill, she took the shot.

The reason I'm writing this is because I actually felt like they were trying to sell me a used car or something by their high pressure strong arm tactics. At the end, when they tried to get me to sign the electronic waiver I made the nurse print it for me and lo and behold... that bitch lost her shit and I left the clinic unscathed.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 March, 11:34
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
I got one when I stepped on a nail in my barn. a week later I was gasping for air while walking in the snow.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
16 March, 09:55
13.1 on EVERY vax package insert...

"____ has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility.

Access Package Inserts here:
https://vaccine.guide

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 March, 09:38
There has never been a real vaccine. The whole concept is a psyop. Vaccines can only implant diseases, not prevent them.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
19 March, 05:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Soooo you’re saying the anti-vaxxers were right?????

some one special to some @godrus
16 March, 08:27
100% True. I remember reading the article back in 2010 or 2011 about Africans discovering they were infertile after series of Gates' tetanus vaccines.
There's worse: vaccines since the 70s have included "Nagalese" which turns off the ability of innate immune system to fight cancer.
lResearch GcMaf and the 53 research doctors killed and research seized by big Pharma.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 March, 01:26
In response some one special to some to her Publication
That is why so many of us are deficient in Vitamin D. Sadly that is my entire family.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 March, 08:18
Seems it would just be easier to say anything called a vaccine is a poison to make your body breakdown and cause suffering in some way for your whole life.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 March, 10:23
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
https://youtu.be/dCtcJrxVv...

It's funny that back in the day, even the andy griffith show pushed propaganda about a vaccine.
Andy Taylor's Death Story And Dirge For Rafe Hollister - YouTube

In this story from the Andy Griffith Show, Andy persuades Rafe Hollister to get his tetanus shot with his persuasive story telling. He even sings Rafe a dirg...