Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 12:47
👀 VK on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 March, 01:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
2023 seems to be shaping up to be a doozy. 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 04:14
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I'm not liking this part PJ... first it says she, then says he. as (Classified).. I don't like this one bit..Gaaahhhh😩

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
It’s gonna be okay, Patriot. I’m taking VK’s story with a grain of salt. I get the vibe he’s trolling. As always NCSWIC and let’s see what happens! 😎🇺🇸🦅
07:44 PM - Mar 15, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 09:52
Agree. Too many strange things, and written in a way that just isn't trustworthy at all. Go with your gut, God put it there for a reason ;)

I say naw, this is just a weird story to see how people respond.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
15 March, 08:35
Yeah, VK likely burns dank nugs, microdoses 🍄, and drinks spicy margaritas on occassion. Got a be a pretty chill AI if that is the case 😎. I have him placed as a stoner, a remote viewer, possibly AI, or all of the above. Definitely on the right frequency and well connected... a little too well connected... actually scary connected.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 07:58
Thank you, I think I'm just having a weird day but I so appreciate your calming response..as always PJ... huge hugs!💓...and yes NCSWIC🙌🙏