Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 12:47
👀 VK on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 March, 02:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
She or he??? Are we proofreading too? 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I said the same thing.. he or she.. OK this is getting a little too much for me now..Arrrgggg
04:10 PM - Mar 15, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
15 March, 08:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Didn't know AI done fasting!! This is just crazy/disturbing!! Feel like we are the butt of a joke!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 09:20
In response Elaine Helplessly Hoping to her Publication
Kinda like that yes. I’m sure it’s all harmless trolling but weird troll really!! Lol

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 March, 07:37
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Agreed!!!
It also made it unclear for the bad guys too to figure out who thpugh so no mistakes i guess

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 07:54
In response I am Keri to her Publication
YESSSSS