Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 07:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
"Once upon a time..."👇

Time is how many of us were pointed to VK at the start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 March, 07:36
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
😊 Awww Mister Time, that's so cool! My story of how I met VK is bittersweet, LB was the one who pointed me to VK, she said that VK himself told her to bring me in, that I was important to the movement. Now whether that bit was true matters not anymore, if the goal was to get me in front of VK bamn, mission accomplished. Lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 March, 06:44
I mean I did try to highlight the
"Once upon a time" bit for others. 😆

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 March, 06:48
😂🍿👍

15 March, 02:38
OK! I am GLAD I'm not the only one that thought that was strangely long for one tweet...

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
15 March, 02:43
His checkmark lets him post up to 4000 characters I read. For fun though, 3401 mirrored is 10 + 4 + 3 .
That story sure is dark though, imo.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 March, 03:02 (E)
Was lurking through replies. He seems to be pinging people mentioning the length of the post

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
15 March, 01:44
with him telling us he's done in 11/23,
this is quite telling.