Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 March, 01:31
VK on Twitter
Once upon a time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 07:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
"Once upon a time..."👇

Time is how many of us were pointed to VK at the start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😊 Awww Mister Time, that's so cool! My story of how I met VK is bittersweet, LB was the one who pointed me to VK, she said that VK himself told her to bring me in, that I was important to the movement. Now whether that bit was true matters not anymore, if the goal was to get me in front of VK bamn, mission accomplished. Lol!
07:36 AM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 March, 07:51 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I don't know who LB is but I'm glad they did! 😁👍 There are so many beautiful people out here in cyberspace that we wouldn't have been able to find without a "nudge".

Like tugboats, they push and nudge the ships to the right docks.

17 March, 08:00
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I'm glad she did too,
I wouldn't have met all the wonderful people here on AU if she hadn't done so! For all my misgivings towards her she did get this right.