Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 March, 07:07
I notice how when I sit at my laptop I often feel "frozen" at first. There are too many things I ought to be working on, and facing all the corrupt authorities and their sickening injustice and inhumanity always lingers in the background. I slowly put things into little piles to be processed. Sometimes I get a burst of energy and decide to "go for it" with some council, police, tax, court, admin nightmare.

Yet I am grateful for being able to see how bad things are, and all the learnings I am gaining from this — both of the entrenched criminality, as well as about our innate rights and suppressed history. It is essential preparation for restoring freedom and being a fully accountable sovereign individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
Thusly, why I love my iPad…
I can write, design, create, draw, plug in my guitar, camera or drone and park my ass in a park under some shade whilst watching the clouds and pedestrians pass by…
07:30 AM - Mar 15, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jack_Fancy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jack Fancy, click on at the bottom under it