Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 04:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 05:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😂😂😂 That brings back memories of my childhood. We grew up with woods in front of our house and behind our house. We were always building forts, lol. It is a wonder that we never got shot by hunters as children. I teased my parents as to why they didn't send us out to play in neon orange clothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 05:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same...woods and a swamp in back, just a few houses on the other side of the street...then developers came in and ruined it all when I was about 12 years old.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 05:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh my gosh we are going through that developer nightmare with a friend of mine. First her husband died from the jab, then her husband's brother died from it weeks later, then a developer destroyed her beautiful private lot where she felt like she lived in the woods. The land behind her house had been farmland but there was a huge hill behind her home and a buffer of trees. They took down all the trees and put a drainage pond that empties out into her yard. They destroyed her well . . . it is just awful. She had to hire an attorney and can't even live in her home because she has no water. I feel so badly because instead of grieving her husband in the comfort of her home, she is living with a sister. All of her peace and serenity is gone.
Yeah, we had a fun childhood living by the woods. Back then we were fearless and free.

Mike Anon @Mike314
Ughhh sorry to hear that about your friend. The sickos who promoted the jab had better pay for their crimes 🤬
05:35 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it