Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 04:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
😂😂😂 That brings back memories of my childhood. We grew up with woods in front of our house and behind our house. We were always building forts, lol. It is a wonder that we never got shot by hunters as children. I teased my parents as to why they didn't send us out to play in neon orange clothing.
05:01 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 March, 05:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same...woods and a swamp in back, just a few houses on the other side of the street...then developers came in and ruined it all when I was about 12 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 05:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh my gosh we are going through that developer nightmare with a friend of mine. First her husband died from the jab, then her husband's brother died from it weeks later, then a developer destroyed her beautiful private lot where she felt like she lived in the woods. The land behind her house had been farmland but there was a huge hill behind her home and a buffer of trees. They took down all the trees and put a drainage pond that empties out into her yard. They destroyed her well . . . it is just awful. She had to hire an attorney and can't even live in her home because she has no water. I feel so badly because instead of grieving her husband in the comfort of her home, she is living with a sister. All of her peace and serenity is gone.
Yeah, we had a fun childhood living by the woods. Back then we were fearless and free.