Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 March, 07:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This is so sad. It doesn't tell me anything new that I didn't already know but something in the way its presented makes it intrinsically sad. Poor humanity.
I have always loved to people watch and I still do but now I see us differently. I see widespread obesity from the unhealthy food we're given. I see broken knees, feet and backs from a life of hard labor with barbaric medical aid. I see ravaged skin and hair from a lifetime of poisoned air. I could go on but you know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
For what it's worth... I stopped using shampoo and my hair is so full. Im 53 with very few grays but that might be genetic, although i believe when women start dying their hair they actually accerlate the graying. I use either just water, or organic soap, sometimes apple cider vinegar, occasionally baking soda just to purify. I've been a housewife for 23 years and since the beginning I've switched out chemicals for natural and/or organic. The only chemical I'll use to clean is (very sparingly) bleach on surfaces that touched raw meat, and this organic dishwasher detergent. For my clothes I just throw baking soda in the wash. I feel so much better after kicking all these chems out, and i cook 90% from scratch too, with organic ingredients. It all makes a huge difference
02:58 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
15 March, 05:47
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's awesome. You should not only share the concept but the actual recipes. I think a lot of people want to make this change, they just don't know where to start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 09:19
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Sure. I'll do something about that here. Coffee first though...😏

14 March, 03:15
Yes! Physically better! Gotta get more ppl on board 🙏
Ppl are caught in a consumer trap

15 March, 05:56
Really, Joey, you, too. You need to share ideas with people. They want to know. They just don't know how. Share your recipe for toothpaste and laundry soap and anything else you make.
Just as a little side note...I started my garden seedlings yesterday. 😏