Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 March, 07:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This is so sad. It doesn't tell me anything new that I didn't already know but something in the way its presented makes it intrinsically sad. Poor humanity.
I have always loved to people watch and I still do but now I see us differently. I see widespread obesity from the unhealthy food we're given. I see broken knees, feet and backs from a life of hard labor with barbaric medical aid. I see ravaged skin and hair from a lifetime of poisoned air. I could go on but you know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 March, 02:58
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
For what it's worth... I stopped using shampoo and my hair is so full. Im 53 with very few grays but that might be genetic, although i believe when women start dying their hair they actually accerlate the graying. I use either just water, or organic soap, sometimes apple cider vinegar, occasionally baking soda just to purify. I've been a housewife for 23 years and since the beginning I've switched out chemicals for natural and/or organic. The only chemical I'll use to clean is (very sparingly) bleach on surfaces that touched raw meat, and this organic dishwasher detergent. For my clothes I just throw baking soda in the wash. I feel so much better after kicking all these chems out, and i cook 90% from scratch too, with organic ingredients. It all makes a huge difference

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396