JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Forgiveness is another theme that kept coming up in my quiet time. I heard a Pastor recently describe the difference between reconciliation and forgiveness. They're not the same. You don't need to reconcile with someone to forgive them. I find this helpful.
02:53 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
14 March, 08:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Recognizing patterns of behavior in someone we care about. Who is it benefiting? I've thought a healthy relationship comes from respect with sharing and building a relationship together. If it becomes disrespectful and abusive, time to move on. This has been the case with many of my family members, unfortunately. I still love them so much and pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 05:14
Cleansing to forgive and pass them on to God for judgement.
We don't have to accept what they have done or done to us, just forgive the soul, whether it is unrepairabllly broken or repairable is up to the soul and Creator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You just nailed it Nana. We must give it all to God and allow Him to do the judging or we'll drive ourselves crazy.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 March, 04:40
I've heard a saying "I'll forgive, but never forget". I never understood that. How can a person forgive someone fully if they walk around for the rest of their lives not forgetting the grievance? We need to forget also, as the only one who gets hurt by holding onto the memory is the person holding on to the memory.

Learning to forgive ourselves for the way we have treated people or hurt others is also really important also.

Love you Jr., glad to see you posting again.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
This might be a longer conversation than time and space will permit here but I am going to continue engaging the themes of forgiveness and mercy as we walk this path. I always need to be crystal clear that I am Jr. Fan. Not Jr. He is beyond our comprehension and would never be so arrogant as I can sometimes be.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 March, 04:32
Extremely important difference for sure.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 March, 04:14

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 March, 03:25
A very prominent theme I’m also working on. Forgiveness is for past reconciliation, not necessarily for future consideration. The energy vampires destroy my positive vibes. My soul is on a budget,

Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 03:07
true - there are some who think because I forgive them, I'll be a "besties" again or hang out - nope. 🌸

I forgive them for my own internal healing & unscramble what I needed to learn from the experience & then release them into their own path of inner healing. I will NOT continue to be a verbal punching bag, outlet for their anger about life at me, their energy draining hamster wheel therapist, or a basic energy draining machine. I protect my energy now more than ever. I release them to walk their own healing path.

If they are working on healing within themselves, I will try again, but I have yet to find someone that does not continue to exhibit the same anger, mean, abusive, energy sucking behavior after time apart & this includes family & friends who then get upset "again" at me when I say I'm taking a break & they get pissy& mad.

It's their job to heal themselves & continue to make themselves a victim. Not mine.

Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 03:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
*not "not" make themselves a victim.

gloriaestefan @gloriaestefan
14 March, 03:00
I work from home and earn $162 each hour. I had no idea it was true, but my closest friend tells me she makes $21,000 a month working online, which really astounded me. She advised me to give it a shot.
Just open the link----------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:53
In response gloriaestefan to his Publication
Do tell me more Paytriot.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 March, 03:00
Agreed and thank you. Sometimes it is better to leave a toxic relationship in peace than to continue it with guilt. There are many folks that struggle with this.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:52
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Myself included admittedly.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 March, 02:55
True! :)