JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 March, 02:53
Forgiveness is another theme that kept coming up in my quiet time. I heard a Pastor recently describe the difference between reconciliation and forgiveness. They're not the same. You don't need to reconcile with someone to forgive them. I find this helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've heard a saying "I'll forgive, but never forget". I never understood that. How can a person forgive someone fully if they walk around for the rest of their lives not forgetting the grievance? We need to forget also, as the only one who gets hurt by holding onto the memory is the person holding on to the memory.

Learning to forgive ourselves for the way we have treated people or hurt others is also really important also.

Love you Jr., glad to see you posting again.
04:40 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 08:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
This might be a longer conversation than time and space will permit here but I am going to continue engaging the themes of forgiveness and mercy as we walk this path. I always need to be crystal clear that I am Jr. Fan. Not Jr. He is beyond our comprehension and would never be so arrogant as I can sometimes be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 March, 10:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I never thought you were Jr. It's just a lot shorter to write Jr. than Jr. Fan. And, I love YOU, my brother. I appreciate you, and your thoughts and ideas.

This is a longer conversation, the kind I dream of having, but can't in my real world. Yet, to find people in close proximity to have a face to face conversation with, about such compelling thoughts. Guess that God wants us to go inward when we don't have anyone awake to talk with.

Have a beautiful day Jr. Fan.💗🙏