JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 March, 02:53
Forgiveness is another theme that kept coming up in my quiet time. I heard a Pastor recently describe the difference between reconciliation and forgiveness. They're not the same. You don't need to reconcile with someone to forgive them. I find this helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
true - there are some who think because I forgive them, I'll be a "besties" again or hang out - nope. 🌸

I forgive them for my own internal healing & unscramble what I needed to learn from the experience & then release them into their own path of inner healing. I will NOT continue to be a verbal punching bag, outlet for their anger about life at me, their energy draining hamster wheel therapist, or a basic energy draining machine. I protect my energy now more than ever. I release them to walk their own healing path.

If they are working on healing within themselves, I will try again, but I have yet to find someone that does not continue to exhibit the same anger, mean, abusive, energy sucking behavior after time apart & this includes family & friends who then get upset "again" at me when I say I'm taking a break & they get pissy& mad.

It's their job to heal themselves & continue to make themselves a victim. Not mine.
03:07 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
14 March, 03:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
*not "not" make themselves a victim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396