Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 March, 10:37
He primed everyone with the Tartaria stuff, SHOWING our history is a LIE! Easier to accept the Bible lies.
BRILLIANT WORK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 March, 03:03
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
These are the hardest truths to accept.
God is with us. If you earnstly seek Him, you will find Him. His love for you is greater than anyone can fathom and He wants your love. Nothing more.
May He bless you all with His wisdom, His discernment and His peace. 🙏❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
14 March, 02:46
You said exactly what I've been thinking. God , and my faith has gotten me thru so much in life. I'm scared now. :(

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
15 March, 10:27
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Don’t be scared...be excited at what you (all of us) are about to learn! Jason Q had mentioned a few years ago that (supposedly) the military found 711 (get it?) books of the bible under the Vatican. Evidently the store name, 7-11, was trolling us.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 March, 02:39
Very well said. And right on point. We're all here to learn-we need to be free and only when we shake off the shackles of our own cognitive dissonance will that freedom come to us. God is real, prayer is very powerful, there is only love and fear is an illusion.