COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
MR. POOL

We are at the very top. We are just one step away from the goal!!

Today is the day they are so afraid of.
- Everything is changing today -

Many will be punished for what they did.
02:49 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 04:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Tipety Top - let JUSTICE be SERVED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 March, 06:35
So ready for Justice! Justice for all the children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
14 March, 08:28 (E)
This is an escalator and I think he is referring to things escalating. This is a picture looking up not at the top looking down. Look at the news today of a drone being taken down over the black sea. Things are escalating

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
14 March, 05:10
I'll believe it when I see it. There was supposed to be a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT yesterday...and crickets. With each day that passes it becomes more evident that the republic is dead and American patriots are being sold down the river. You can only play the empty promises for so long. The "normies" may not be waking up but the American patriots are and can see there is no plan, no military in control and the only change we can expect is to see it continue to collapse around us. If nothing obvious, shocking, earth shattering and irrefutable has happened yet to CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY show us its rolling in American patriots favor nothing is going to happen. Just more of the same, inflation open boarder drug flooding corruption...I can go on and on. It's getting worse not better. Even a moron can see that.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 March, 05:00
What's it about???

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 March, 03:12
Huh? This echoes a lot of chatter, but I don't get it. What's going on?