Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Fookin score, had some red beans and sausage, some yellow rice, some cabbage, taters and kraut, with another type of sausage, both vetted as ya can, GOOD rues in all, SO what had happened was a WHOLE other crock pot full of stew. THEN got to thinking bout some five stars, to no stars restaurant wise and one thing I noticed most came made in bags, RUDE< so technically this stew kicks superior ass. HOW many times ya went to eat, and the primary was good but sides sucked. WE all know how to cook. Parable of the fish, as a kid also is what got me to thinking bout such things, pot lucks, all that. We are much more resilient than we think.
08:25 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
13 March, 09:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
CYSCO provides most of the places from five stars these days to gas stations, started working in the bidness at thirteen by choice, I be watching stuff. FOR fkn sure. GO check that out. THEN who owns that shit, shell game of death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 08:50
SOME that were five star, they would nuke the bags of shit they called stew or soups THEN put them in the warmer NOW mass distribution of soft kill they call food, I will hedge my bets with my own food. PLUS I been doing this decades, they tried to jack me up. IT was used as a cooking method too then hopefully help others. USED to ask mama for recipes, finally she said, WHAT if you don't have it all, WHAT if you then think you can't make something or a certain dish, you gotta think outside the box, that is real cooking, based on what ya got, lil this and a lil that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 08:26
Plus name it and folks are like hey yum, calling this Foster stew. lol Lemme know if there is a proper name, pretty sure I ain't the first one to put this together.