Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
13 March, 11:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Hang on brother!!
Try looking for a room for rent.
My brother in law is leaving his apartment to rent a room for $400 a month.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 March, 11:44
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
I was doing much better financially when I rented this house and it's a 3 BR, which is more than I need. The rent has gone up twice from $2400 to $3000 a month. I just got a notice from the landlord to vacate in 60 days. I'm looking for a 1 BR, which will be about half of what I now pay. $3000 a month is an insane amount of rent to pay plus my landlord is a greedy bitch and refuses to do maintenance. It was advertised with air conditioning, but it's broken and she won't fix it. I've paid to replace the garbage disposal and fix the oven out of my pocket. Now she keeps texting me to pay late fees for being a week late on paying rent. The tenants before me trashed the house before they moved because she screwed them. I want to sabotage the house someway, too. I gave her $5000 security deposit and I know I'll never get any of it from her.

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
Not sure about security deposit for him but he was worried about ruining his credit with leaving in the middle of the lease. I said don't worry about that...
Yeah $3k is ridiculous.
I live near Baltimore MD and a 3 bedroom townhome is about $1500 a month.
05:44 PM - Mar 13, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CMHuff98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alex Rogan, click on at the bottom under it