Doq Holliday @doqholliday
FDIC balance sheet has trouble written all over it.

Yikes!

I bet Joe knows what to do.
05:10 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 09:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
4:10

10-4 I just be his handlers do!

How they plan to move from bailing out their rich frens to digital currency?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
13 March, 09:53
Which FDIC balance sheet? The one that's posted or the one that's stashed in the garage.

There are always 2 sets of books with these [fill in the blank with your own metaphor]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 March, 09:47
😂🤣😂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 March, 06:30
good thing he always wears a diaper

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
13 March, 05:59
He will lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 March, 05:51
yeah.............. no.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
13 March, 05:49
C’mon Man!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 March, 05:47
Privatize the gains, socialize the losses

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
13 March, 05:37
Where can I read the Income Statement and Balance sheet?

Is a 12-month Calander year? Jan-Dec if so, I want to see the years 2020,2021,2022 and 2019😊

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 March, 05:35
Probably will blame Trump.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 March, 05:26
Tell the sheep everything is safe !

Nothing to see here !

1776 Life @pacu44
13 March, 05:49
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
13 March, 05:19
Hahaha, yeah, I can almost hear him thinking "maybe if I trip up or down some stairs a few more times, people won't notice what's really going on"