P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
10 March, 02:50
The same day Silicon Valley Bank fails, one of the biggest banks in the US, Wells Fargo has a “glitch” that wiped out many of [their] customers funds. The glitch hasn’t been fixed after several hours. See for yourself and connect the dots: 👀👇 #TheGreatDefault

https://twitter.com/search...

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 March, 06:17
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Interesting....One person said on Twitter that they had a direct deposit that went in on wednesday flat disappear this morning. Many are saying they are now overdrafting right and left....meanwhile Wells Fargo is saying they are working quickly to make things right and will cover all overdrafts and fees related to this incident. MMhhmm... And some are stating they can't go get needed medicine because their money disappeared. Folks...I think this is a forewarning. A taste of what is to come for many. I hope I'm wrong...but the indicators have been multiplying as of late. I went and took just a bit more cash out of the bank today...just to make sure I have money for immediate needs if nothing else. If it turns out I don't need it...fine. Then I'll resume with it in the savings earning it's measly what... .2% or whatever it is. I started working in banking in the 80's when the interest rates were up around 13 to 15%. Crazy! So glad I've been out of that realm for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it