P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
The same day Silicon Valley Bank fails, one of the biggest banks in the US, Wells Fargo has a “glitch” that wiped out many of [their] customers funds. The glitch hasn’t been fixed after several hours. See for yourself and connect the dots: 👀👇 #TheGreatDefault

https://twitter.com/search...

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅
02:50 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 07:04
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I can get in and my money is still there.
Interesting message at the top of the page.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
10 March, 09:21
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
yep. My daughter got the same message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 March, 06:17
Interesting....One person said on Twitter that they had a direct deposit that went in on wednesday flat disappear this morning. Many are saying they are now overdrafting right and left....meanwhile Wells Fargo is saying they are working quickly to make things right and will cover all overdrafts and fees related to this incident. MMhhmm... And some are stating they can't go get needed medicine because their money disappeared. Folks...I think this is a forewarning. A taste of what is to come for many. I hope I'm wrong...but the indicators have been multiplying as of late. I went and took just a bit more cash out of the bank today...just to make sure I have money for immediate needs if nothing else. If it turns out I don't need it...fine. Then I'll resume with it in the savings earning it's measly what... .2% or whatever it is. I started working in banking in the 80's when the interest rates were up around 13 to 15%. Crazy! So glad I've been out of that realm for decades.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
11 March, 12:03
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Same thing happened to Bank of America in Dec/Jan. Wells Fargo stopped issuing Mortgages, which is their chief revenue in Jan. That was a huge sign, they are drying up.

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 March, 01:08
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 March, 06:02
D5 = 45

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 March, 06:02
woah

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 05:53
It really is all going to crash, isn't it?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
10 March, 08:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
“What is a bank? :)
2023”— @VincentKennedy

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
10 March, 02:53