WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
12 March, 11:53
I need some help.

Been having pain under my armpit that resonates down arm and shoulder sometimes into chest. I thought I slept wrong. Pinched nerve? I don't want to go to a doctor if I can avoid it. Trust is lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 March, 01:58
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
The pectoralis muscle when strained or not warmed up before exerting it, might cause pain. Either way, drink water, a hot shower and perhaps, a hot water bag behind your shoulder too relax the area and soothe? I hate doctors too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
I tried a heating pad last night and intensified the pain. Tonight it's been pretty bad just sitting and watching Tucker. I think I have a nerve pinched cause my finger tips have been numb.
12:55 AM - Mar 13, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 March, 02:35
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Oh no... you poor thing! Yikes, pinched nerves are the worst, you feel afraid to move! Smh.. You could try soaking in a bath of Epsom salts... or bathing the area with a hot towel soaked in epsom salts. If you can quickly get some Magnesium Oil...it really helps me. I also am a strong recommender of 400 mg of Magnesium in the evening after dinner. It is the human body's natural tranquilizer... sending prayers the pain has gone down by now.... 🙏🙏