WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
I need some help.

Been having pain under my armpit that resonates down arm and shoulder sometimes into chest. I thought I slept wrong. Pinched nerve? I don't want to go to a doctor if I can avoid it. Trust is lost.
11:53 AM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 March, 01:58
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
The pectoralis muscle when strained or not warmed up before exerting it, might cause pain. Either way, drink water, a hot shower and perhaps, a hot water bag behind your shoulder too relax the area and soothe? I hate doctors too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 12:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I tried a heating pad last night and intensified the pain. Tonight it's been pretty bad just sitting and watching Tucker. I think I have a nerve pinched cause my finger tips have been numb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 March, 01:53
Is it under the right armpit?

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
12 March, 12:18
Describe the pain. Is it sharp, dull? Does it feel like a nerve or inflammation?

12 March, 01:47
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
It starts dull them rapidly permeates into severe radiating pain. Comes and goes, been taking meloxicam for arthritis and helps some. Been very tired lately but i don't think muscles or nerves caused lethargy.