Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😹 What is the IRS 2023?

Gone!! πŸ€£πŸŽ‰
03:09 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 09:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
What about state taxes and property taxes? What's happening with that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 09:28
I can't wait to hear it officially because I really hate doing the job. I probably had a refund from having to hit retirement funds. Will we be getting all of our taxes back? Mr C said we will be getting all of our tax dollars back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
12 March, 06:03
OMG, I HOPE so, cuz I've been counting on that.😳 I owe a bunch since I took a chunk out of my retirement in anticipation of the crash. The remaining chunk is completely in God's hands. He told me to stay steady, so I am…mostlyπŸ˜‡

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 March, 12:28
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Good for you!
Steady as she goes.
FAITH 😻

#trusttheplan
#wwg1wga

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 March, 04:21
They owed us, both Fed and State...so we filed back in Feb.

12 March, 04:22
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We each must do what we're
intuitively directed to do πŸ˜»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
12 March, 03:44
πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

12 March, 04:01
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Thrilling! πŸ₯‚πŸ˜Ή

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 March, 03:40

12 March, 04:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😹🍾

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 March, 03:32
Should we file or not?

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
12 March, 03:40
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I am not going to file taxes this year...2nd year in a row. I refuse to participate in this corrupt system.