Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 March, 02:20
VK on Twitter - 2:08pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🐳 Good Day Kim :) Not sure why, but I am feeling a sense of peace, can't quite explain. Feel that when this happens, a lot of pressure (Financial life pressures.) will come off me as well as many others. Not sure why, embracing the peaceful vibe. 💓 🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
I felt so much weight fall off my shoulder the minute the truth about the J6 footage was shown by Tucker Carlson. I had no idea how much pain my body was holding since fighting in this war.

Seriously. I literally felt a massive energy roll off of me and I had 2 nights of better sleep.
02:49 PM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:54
In response America First to her Publication
Oh so happy to hear this !! You opened a portal of understanding here, thank you. THINK we may have absorbed the 'negative energy' from the collective w/out realizing. This makes sense. Recharge & cleanse your Auric fields/. Have a peaceful day. 👼 Think we all could do this today.

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 March, 03:06
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Yes, EFT tapping is a good start. Emotional Freedom Tapping. Nick Ortner has a Youtube channel.

Let's keep envisioning and praying for more good days to come. So happy Tucker Carlson showed the truth about what really happened on Jan 6th.

I pray the media is completely pummeled to the ground for the evil liars they are.