judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 March, 10:34 (E)
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผPLEASE READ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผand leave YOUR THOUGHT๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸผPatriots recently here in kern county Calif, specifically in Bakersfield, my husband came home from work, we own our a Auto repair shop, informed me after 25 yrs in business his shop was raided by osha and the state of Calif they came in and inspected many areas of the shop and told him what changes needed to be made and fined him over $5000. Then last night he told me that the Local FBI bureau contacted him and asked him to set up an account to work on thier vehicles ๐Ÿ˜ณ what I said ??!! He said they are now working on the bureauโ€™s vehicles. And they told him we donโ€™t receive emails, or phone calls and they gave him a way to contact them. I was shocked. We both wonder if the raid was to check him out and clear him of any problems with the shop before they opened an account!?โ€ผ๏ธI told him they prob knew everything about him and have been watching him already. He said he was informed that the state of Calif is do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
12 March, 10:47
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
What happens if he says he doesnโ€™t want their business? That really puts him in a tight place. Sounds like you are worried. They likely know you posted this, letโ€™s hope everything goes well and itโ€™s just more business for you guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
Me worried? NOT ONE OUNCE AM I WORRIED, I donโ€™t care what the goverment thinks of me. I stay home and leave my house when I need to go to the store and go see my daughter who is fighting colon cancer and babysit for my other daughter once a week. I am not concerned or worried at all. I am who I am and if they want to make up more about me I will prove different.
10:53 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
12 March, 11:28
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Bless you. Praying for your daughter!