Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 March, 12:34
Trust the plan.

It was planned before we came to earth.

#failproof

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 March, 12:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
12:34 > 46 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

00:34 > o7

46:7 > 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 March, 05:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
So the satanists are right after all..? We're all immortal so who needs Jesus Christ..?

Paganism/idolatry comes in all kinds of forms, I've said it before, the great awakening is the great carnal awakening, there is no great spiritual awakening what so ever...

We β€” team Trump, the anons β€” may win this battle, but we humans will never win the war, the only one who will is He who has eternal (aionic) life which He promised to us...

Rom. Β« 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal (aionic) life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Β»

1 John 5:11 Β« And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal (aionic) life, and this life is in his Son. Β»

Mama Tee @MamaT
Do you know what was written in the book the Prophet Daniel was commanded to seal up? For that information was relegated to the end of days.
10:07 AM - Mar 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
12 March, 11:10
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
If you mean this in Daniel 12 than it is in direct contradiction with 2 Tim. 3:16, where it says that everything has been written to our teaching. Daniel and the end times are specifically written to and for Israel, though we can learn from it. The closing of the book was for Israel, Daniel was not to inform Israel immediately, the book had to be kept close for them...

12 March, 10:58
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
You mean this?:

Dan. 9:24 ... and to seal up the vision and prophecy ...

This is a faulty translation:

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 March, 11:51 (E)
In response Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication

Sorry.. was cooking. Yes I see that. ❀ My point is that God doesn't always tell us His plans. We see through a glass darkly.

We also are kind to strangers as we may be entertaining angels. Angels that will appear in human form. (I've had such an encounter many decades ago.) I believe they walk with us constantly and are in this war in human form.

God knew us and walked with us BEFORE we were placed into the womb. He chose us because we would be the children living at this moment in time. He knew we would point to Him in these times. He looked out over time and saw US.

How this would all occur before Rapture isn't written. In the Mt. Olivet discourse Jesus gave us the signs and what to look for but not in great detail. He told us NOT to be troubled.

As I only look to God and no man, I must walk through this world and watch what happens until He calls me up. We know it's going to get much, much, worse yet Antichrist cannot appear until we leave.

We keep to His word.