Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 March, 12:34
Trust the plan.

It was planned before we came to earth.

#failproof

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12:34 > 46 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

00:34 > o7

46:7 > 17
12:37 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
13 March, 02:05
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
โœจ
dreams/visions of golden clad teams
gold dust breathing
gloves in woven gold
"unite spirit + culture"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 March, 11:17
Not all makes sense but I have felt something in my bones for a long time... still havenโ€™t placed it all. But I must say there is most definitely a lovely gentle force connecting us and has been.... (felt before waking up like making big decisions on whims? of certain faith.. and having an Angel appear in a moment of great need
โœจ โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™) all with the stronger helping those of us a bit slower ๐Ÿ‘‹ in this beautiful process. Itโ€™s comforting.
Iโ€™m so grateful to all. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 11:03
Some of my favorite visions Nana has had are ones working with other ETs on great projects, complicated engineering projects creating.

My fav part is the creating!

Danny James @DComposer07
12 March, 12:59
Always felt it deep down to be true, especially when everything โ€œclickedโ€ in Oct 28 2017 and on. I never thought Iโ€™d be going through cancer (for a 2nd time)! now during the SHTF flip, while being what I thought was an extremely energetic healthy 41 year old just about to have another quantum leap in my music career, all while being weirdly psychicly tapped into this movement, the future, angelic realm etc. itโ€™s all so surreal I have trouble comprehending it all mentally, but my spirit is doing all kinds of work and connection beyond my conscious mind, I can just feel it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 09:31
I don't have any other memories except in this life but I do know that the Holy Spirit opened my eyes and guided me here.

Aristarkos โœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 March, 05:43
So the satanists are right after all..? We're all immortal so who needs Jesus Christ..?

Paganism/idolatry comes in all kinds of forms, I've said it before, the great awakening is the great carnal awakening, there is no great spiritual awakening what so ever...

We โ€” team Trump, the anons โ€” may win this battle, but we humans will never win the war, the only one who will is He who has eternal (aionic) life which He promised to us...

Rom. ยซ 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal (aionic) life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ยป

1 John 5:11 ยซ And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal (aionic) life, and this life is in his Son. ยป

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 March, 10:07 (E)
In response Aristarkos โœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
Do you know what was written in the book the Prophet Daniel was commanded to seal up? For that information was relegated to the end of days.

wht 2.0 @wht
12 March, 03:07
If "it's going to be Biblical" means what it says

... this isn't

just sayin'

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
12 March, 03:04

Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 March, 01:48