Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 March, 07:08
Q: If you have a mortgage with a bank that goes bankrupt, do you still have a mortgage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
11 March, 10:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
How you get the Title for your house tho? Guess everyone will just claim Squatters Rights when the Mortgage Companies fail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
Titles no longer exist. You will never see a title as these original documents you signed at closing were scanned into a server and then destroyed. THEY allowed that server to FLOOD during a hurricane effectively losing millions of mortgage deeds and titles ON PURPOSE. You were never going to own your home outright.

One wealthy man with deep pockets discovered this and stopped paying on his mansion on purpose. He called FOUL PLAY. In court his lawyers demanded the ORIGINAL closings signed in blue ink! They don't have them. He won! He didn't have to pay for his mansion. But he warned it cost him a lot in legal fees.

You see, without a Deed or Title, the contracts are void and you can't go backwards to make a title on a mortgage WITHOUT the original documents signed in blue ink.

So... many will be sitting very well in their homes.
09:43 AM - Mar 12, 2023 (E)
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 March, 05:52
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
That may have happened with the larger Mortgage companies but smaller local banks and credit unions still hold the Titles at their main locations. It's how I got the original Title to my car and my house.

I watched the court case where an older gentleman proved mortgages were frauds because the banks were in effect using a person's own wealth and then lending it back to the person with interest - which is illegal.

Am excited to see how it turns out 🤷‍♂️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 March, 05:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I was trying to remember the name of the company that the mortgages were scanned to and it's been too long. It was the New England hurricane that caused massive flooding. That's where the server was kept. That caused quite a stir because we were in the middle of digging on Agenda 2024 when this happened.