JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 February, 09:25
Anonup is the perfect venue for us to strategize around new approaches. Nuance is a word that keeps flashing. I'm definitely speaking for myself as well. I basically posted a message at Instagram last night for the fence-sitters asking, "What is it that you don't get about "We have everything"? It's arrogant, I know. True, but arrogant. We need a new contraption for leading horses to water. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
Leading a horse to water is the easy part, making the horse drink however is impossible like the old adage goes.
12:38 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
08 February, 01:11
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
God gave all of us freedom of choice and a mind to initiate that choice. All we are able to do is show facts. We can try to show the facts in a more "digestable" form but ultimately it's the choice of the individual to be comfortable and do nothing or be knowledgeable and try to help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 01:17
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Agreed, I like that. The best thing we can do is demonstrate a knowledge, a confidence, and a compassion and let them taste the water themselves. Normal people are starting to question things, ive been hearing comments that suggests this.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 February, 01:03
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
We can't 'make' them but what could we do to make it seem more satisfying and delicious? 🤔

08 February, 01:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
To become actually thirsty they need some sort of exhaustion induced. I think they are actually starting to put everything out. Just this weekend we had the SNL skit, and I seen a clip of the intro to the superbowl where they introduced as the military district of Columbia. Ill contrast that with Jaun O Savins last interview suggests it might take the next couple years to roll this out. I was just having a conversation about the time-line kind of jokingly [but not joking]