Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I don’t know how much more pain I can endure… I don’t know how to live without my baby.
04:36 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 March, 12:48
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
the heart is heavy at your pain,you loved her so much,to greive is natural its required everyone does it in their own time/way..remember celebrate her life..find a beautiful memory and hold it tight..one day at a time,💜.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 March, 12:31
I'm so very sorry for your loss Jessica. You are loved, and we are praying for you 💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joeys _mom @All_Things_New
18 March, 10:20
I am saddened by your loss and look forward to the joy which cometh in the morning for all mankind (Psa 30:5)....when it is said "behold I make all things new (Rev 21:5)

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
18 March, 10:09
When I suffered my loss, I didn't think I'd make it the next minute. I didn't know how my heart could endure the wretched pain it was in. I spent time curled up on the floor screaming and sobbing and hugging his clothes until I fell asleep. I don't know how but each day came and went and slowly I was able to hold on to moments at a time. I promise you too will get there. Your pain is understood and you are seen honey.

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 March, 10:03
Please know you are loved, and that your daughter is with the Divine now. We are praying for you!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 March, 09:57
🙏😥

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
18 March, 09:39
I can't imagine what you are going through. I pray for you and send love and strength frequencies. With my loved ones who have passed before me I try to think they have partially stayed with me. I eat what they like, go on adventures, read, cook, dance, go on drives, movies etc. Like they get to experience through me. It's a tiny comfort in times of loss for me. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 take one minute at a time.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 March, 09:36
❤️ here fren. Prayers you are making it through the toughest time of your life. ❤️🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 March, 09:36
My heart goes out to you 🙏🙏🙏 May God bless you with comfort and healing .

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 March, 09:35
😄just know that your daughter is in the arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
Praying for you. 🙏🙏🙏

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
❤️🙏🏼❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 March, 09:33
Prayers for you fren..❤️🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
18 March, 09:31
🤗Sweet sister🌸💖you are grieving a tremendous loss of your baby girl and it is not your fault. We never know why some are taken before us😢let the tears flow and take your cares to your best Friend and Brother Jesus🙏🏻✨💖You will heal in time, but to get better please take small steps each day to be good to your self care. Walking in fresh air, a warm bath, your favorite meal...Each morning and evening say what you are grateful for, start to feel grateful for something...I have faith in you sister of our Lord Jesus🙏🏻💖Go to the light✨🕊We love you😇

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 March, 08:08
Try to feel her presence, death is just stepping over the treshold to the other side: the 5D line.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
18 March, 07:54
Prayers up JM!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 March, 07:20
💚🌟💚

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 March, 01:08
How are you? I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day:) 💕🙏

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
15 March, 03:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Today has been better than the last 3-4 days. It’s been rough. I can’t believe I have to live the rest of my life without my daughter. Thank you for checking on me. It means a lot to me.🙏💞

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 March, 05:40
I pray that your heart would receive God's love and peace tonight.

I ask an extra measure of hope for your grieving soul.

amen.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 March, 05:15
Please don't give up Jessica Marie! I can't imagine the pain you are going through. I also can't imagine the pain your loved ones will go through if they lose you too. My heart breaks for you and Mary Beth. There aren't words that I could say to make it better. Please know if you need someone to talk to I am available. I will give you my number. I hope you already have many people with whom you can lean on. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You are needed and loved🙏💗