777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 March, 03:26
White Hat Operation. Watch the video where he explains he is a US NAVY Super Soldier. He discusses released US Navy Patents on: Free Energy Technology, Room Temperature Super Conductors, and US Navy Anti Gravity Craft TR3B and many other topics. Here is a link to my previous video post. https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
The Horned guy knows symbolism and DOESN'T want to talk about the children being rescued or the Youth being on Tap for the purpose of anti aging..
A N D
R E N O
C H R O M E
04:27 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by 2PillarPortal in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 March, 06:24
In response Red Man to his Publication
Playing his role? Might be. Evil is good and Good is evil. Saw it in the Book. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 04:35
I would encourage you to watch the video and decide for yourself.

11 March, 04:32
I looked into that argument long ago and I expect the tattoo is NOT the FBI Boy Lover pedo symbol, but rather this: Valknut is one of the most prominent and popular Viking symbols. Also known as Odin’s knot, Hrungnir’s heart, the knot of the slain warrior and the Heart of Vala, the Valknut is considered as the symbol of Odin.

https://mythologian.net/vi...

Red Man @2PillarPortal
11 March, 06:14
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
His Tatttooos go further back than the vikings..
The crescent Horns, three pyramids and the black sun are very telling to who his loyalties belong to