777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
White Hat Operation. Watch the video where he explains he is a US NAVY Super Soldier. He discusses released US Navy Patents on: Free Energy Technology, Room Temperature Super Conductors, and US Navy Anti Gravity Craft TR3B and many other topics. Here is a link to my previous video post. https://anonup.com/upload/...
03:26 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
11 March, 04:27
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
The Horned guy knows symbolism and DOESN'T want to talk about the children being rescued or the Youth being on Tap for the purpose of anti aging..
A N D
R E N O
C H R O M E

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 March, 04:35
In response Red Man to his Publication
I would encourage you to watch the video and decide for yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 March, 06:24
In response Red Man to his Publication
Playing his role? Might be. Evil is good and Good is evil. Saw it in the Book. 😁

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 March, 04:17
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
I remember diving into his videos after Jan 6. I believe he is white hat also.