Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
On top of everything else that happened yesterday, I thought it coincidental that California’s largest reservoir opened the floodgates.
09:25 AM - Mar 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
12 March, 07:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Oro - ville, huh?
(for the non-Spanish speaking people in the room: Oro = Gold = Au)
Just an observation... 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 March, 06:39
Drip, drip, FLOOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 March, 10:44
I READ SOMEWHERE THEY WERE GIVING THE MONEY TO REBUILD AND BUILD NEW RESAVORES AND THEY DIDN'T.. ALL THIS RAIN IS A WASTE AND WILL END UP BACK OUT IN THE SEA

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jarobason son @Jarobason
11 March, 10:37
Lets hope it homds together better than in 2017 🌊

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
11 March, 10:23
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
Lol. I lived in oroville when that happened. There r rumors that they did a "quick fix" on rebuilding the spillway.