SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Just a little poll...

Who would get your vote for President of the United States?

(Although I love Robert F. Kennedy Jr., my vote remains with Donald J. Trump!)

DJT

RFK Jr.

JB

Other

01:39 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
12 March, 12:28 (E)
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
You forgot a "NOT VOTING" option for those of us that realize ALL - AND I MEAN ALL - elections are actually selections.

I refuse to waste my time on that anymore when all my vote is used for is to pigeon-hole me into a social credit score.

Thanks, but no thanks.

The power to carry out the changes needed in this country are at a much higher pay-grade than most of the sheeple voters who still believe their vote matters.

On (s)election day, I'm sitting with popcorn waiting to see who they pre-chose for the roles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 06:17
TRUMP AND RFK JR TOGETHER< RFK in charge of some serious changes like no fookin pharmkia centers, he is a strong ally of the USA and a very wise man. REAL PATRIOT. Def on my top one percent of men who are bad asses for this country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 12:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💙 Wouldn't that be something? What a team that would be! I like it. 😎👍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 March, 01:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Now that would be hard to beat and I would also think impossible. For the win DJT & RFK, Jr 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 March, 02:36
Love RFK Jr but my vote is with Trump. Don't think he has a chance in the Dem Party but he could sure do some damage to the party in the debates by waking up the woke, if he made it that far.

11 March, 02:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
💙👍