Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:27
Morning...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
09 March, 10:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I lost my beloved crow Eloise 2 days ago. I am very sad because she accompanied me for 19 years. She died on the day when my friend came home after an operation. I am very grateful that the operation went well.
For that I thank God.
We still have our magpie that comforts me.
I always had the feeling that both of them take care of me like two guardian angels.
Rest in peace my beloved Eloise.
I will never forget you and pray
that you are in a very beautiful place.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I love you and will always love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 12:59
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
So very sorry to hear about your beloved Eloise... Crows are so beautiful and smart, and I have no doubt that your little one was too... Someday, I believe you'll see her again, flying around Heaven, having so much fun... I love birds, too, and feed some crows that visit the backyard. So, I feel your loss... Sending you lots of comfort in Christ through prayer... Much peace and love to you, Klar... πŸ˜”πŸ™

10 March, 06:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
thank you✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 06:30
You're welcome... πŸ™πŸ’—

10 March, 06:55
Thanks and greetings from Germany

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 06:58
πŸ™Guten Tag! :) Ich liebe Deutschland! Ich leben dort when ich war einen kleinen Madchen. Aber mein Wortschatz und mein Grammatik sind nicht sehr gut jetz.πŸ’—

10 March, 07:47
Ich finde es ziemlich gut
I find it pretty good✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Danke sehr, Klar!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
08:05 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it