Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 March, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That made me laugh out loud. No one can deliver a 1 liner with more meaning and panache.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
10 March, 08:18
Lol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 March, 07:48
πŸ™πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ˜˜οΈβ™₯οΈβ˜˜οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ™

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
10 March, 07:25
Chaos is the first ingredient in the redistribution of power

some one special to some @godrus
10 March, 07:11
Let the good times roll
with 72 background singers
https://youtu.be/2_IsbZTZM...
The Cars' Backing Vocals on "Good Times Roll" | What's That Sound? EP2 - YouTube

Today we're checking out a vocal technique that personified rock from the '70s. Three singers, 8 takes, 3 harmonies a pieceβ€”here's how you let the good times...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 March, 06:49
Is it just me or does it feel like something’s about to be unleashed???

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 March, 07:07
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
ALL SYSTEMS GO is what it finally feels like to me.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 March, 07:08
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication