Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 March, 01:57
Air Force decode

=

Because I Have Awakened And Repented In Time I Will Receive My Birthright 🎉/ All Ethnic Backgrounds Are Coming Together Now In Love Peace Harmony And This Is Such A Beautiful Thing ✌/ Two Young People Fell In Love And We All Showed Up ♥/ Humans Are Too Obsessed With Self Worship They Lost Connection To The Source / Send Love Hz Frequencies All Around Earth So That All May Realize That Love Is All We Need God Is Love ❤/ You Have Now Entered The Deepest Rabbit Hole Maybe Just Hold Onto Love And Dont Let The Drama Drag You Down 🐇/ I Love The Guy But He Drove Me Nuts Because He Never Talked To Me And Kept Me In The Dark But That Has All Changed Now 😥/ Divine Mother There Is A Season And The Subtle Changes Are Felt As The Meek Move Into The Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth ♥🌠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1018-118
618-816
513-315
TS 10:38

#BlueGreenTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Beth Haetsel, a place in Judah
Greek-to act as umpire

Hebrew-Adalya, the fifth son of Haman
Greek-to contend, wrestle

Hebrew-a storehouse
Greek-

Hebrew-to offend, be guilty
Greek-to receive from, receive as one's due

Hebrew-"God is generator", a city in S. Judah
Greek-an axe

Hebrew-Acharach, a son of Benjamin
Greek-to necessitate, compel

Hebrew-"house of Maakah", a place in Northern Israel
Greek- a tanner

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚
02:34 PM - Mar 10, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it