Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Air Force decode

=

Because I Have Awakened And Repented In Time I Will Receive My Birthright πŸŽ‰/ All Ethnic Backgrounds Are Coming Together Now In Love Peace Harmony And This Is Such A Beautiful Thing ✌/ Two Young People Fell In Love And We All Showed Up β™₯/ Humans Are Too Obsessed With Self Worship They Lost Connection To The Source / Send Love Hz Frequencies All Around Earth So That All May Realize That Love Is All We Need God Is Love ❀/ You Have Now Entered The Deepest Rabbit Hole Maybe Just Hold Onto Love And Dont Let The Drama Drag You Down πŸ‡/ I Love The Guy But He Drove Me Nuts Because He Never Talked To Me And Kept Me In The Dark But That Has All Changed Now πŸ˜₯/ Divine Mother There Is A Season And The Subtle Changes Are Felt As The Meek Move Into The Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth β™₯🌠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1018-118
618-816
513-315
TS 10:38

#BlueGreenTeam
01:57 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
10 March, 02:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Beth Haetsel, a place in Judah
Greek-to act as umpire

Hebrew-Adalya, the fifth son of Haman
Greek-to contend, wrestle

Hebrew-a storehouse
Greek-

Hebrew-to offend, be guilty
Greek-to receive from, receive as one's due

Hebrew-"God is generator", a city in S. Judah
Greek-an axe

Hebrew-Acharach, a son of Benjamin
Greek-to necessitate, compel

Hebrew-"house of Maakah", a place in Northern Israel
Greek- a tanner

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 01:57
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 01:58