Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 12:03
DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 10:32
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
The grammar in that post is pathetic. They didn’t even try to be convincing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
10 March, 10:31
just a money scam i think

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 09:27
First of all, I’m Doq not Doc. lol. My dad doesn’t use Twitter. This is not me. Be careful!

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
10 March, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Figured as much, but know that many appreciate the confirmation.
Enjoy a blessed weekend fren.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 March, 04:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hey Doq, Another thought I had was if you can go on and post that it's fake, or if you need one of us to do that for you (I think you are back on Twatter right?) but if not then I'm happy to clear the BS on that fake account for you... just say the word..💞

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
10 March, 09:24
I don't think this is true.....something "off" about it! Trying to "guilt" us into donating? Nope, doesn't sound like anything the "real" DOQ would be involved with, dead OR alive!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 March, 10:28
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Your instincts were correct, patriot.
🤜💥🤛

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 March, 08:59