Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 12:03
DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 March, 08:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hey Doq, have you seen this post going around on Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
First of all, I’m Doq not Doc. lol. My dad doesn’t use Twitter. This is not me. Be careful!
09:27 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 March, 04:20
Hey Doq, Another thought I had was if you can go on and post that it's fake, or if you need one of us to do that for you (I think you are back on Twatter right?) but if not then I'm happy to clear the BS on that fake account for you... just say the word..💞

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
10 March, 12:12
Figured as much, but know that many appreciate the confirmation.
Enjoy a blessed weekend fren.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 March, 11:50
First of all 😍🐸👊

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
10 March, 11:01
I fell for it. I spent the day with such a heavy heart. And now, somewhere in heaven, a prayer waits for you.

arba happihr @arba
10 March, 10:43
I couldn't imagine the article was yours.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 10:40
Yeppers there are several DoQs and Docs out there but only ONE real DoQHolliday!
The differences are pretty clear especially if you look at the posts.

The others simply have a hard time copying the
real DoQ attitude😘
if they try that is.

I think many have just chosen the name from history & movies.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 March, 10:39

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 March, 10:37
I figured your "death" was greatly exaggerated 😉

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 March, 10:21
Discernment, peeps!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
10 March, 10:14
OH MY GOSH ! I am so happy to see you this morning Doq. What a nightmare ! Bet you are feeling the love.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 March, 09:42
Dasting... and of course [they] are going to try to discredit or try to confuse your followers Doq... We stand behind you Fren..
Have a blessed day!🙏