Doq Holliday @doqholliday
DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.
12:03 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
13 March, 12:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There ain't enough popcorn in the world for me to convince most folks of this. They can watch hollywood movies and see and accept the CGI, fake sets, fake backgrounds, body doubles, make up, costumes, real looking masks, voice tricks, various sounds, and so on, but when you dare chat up that THIS is all a movie; well then you crazy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 March, 10:07
He Sure Did!! 💥❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
10 March, 10:36

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 03:29
DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.=411

I Love The Smell Of Justice In The Morning=411
They Really Have No Idea What They Are In For=411

Trumpet Of The Lord Is About To Sound=411
The Sound Of The Shofar Brings A Stirring=411
Donald John Trump, It's Now Your Time=411
Thank You, God Bless You, And God Bless America=411

Shit Is About To Get Real For The Normies=411
Those With Eyes To See And Ears To Hear=411
Living Through Chaos By Leaning On Christ=411
Your Patience And Determination Have Paid Off=411

The Shackles Of Oppression Have Been Cut Off=411
New World, True Brothers And Sisters=411
Let Us Live By The Laws Of Nature Freely=411
Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread From Heaven=411

In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth=411
Before I Formed You In The Womb I Chose You=411
God In Heaven, God In You And Me, God Everywhere=411

Holy Holy Holy Is The Lord God Almighty=411
Jesus Christ, King Of Kings, Lord Of Lords=411

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
10 March, 02:12
Yep, that's not him! It is so obvious to me. It's crazy how some people don't see it. Trump did tell us all along! Love him.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 March, 01:33
Vibes 😊

12:03 > 1 2 3 • Nothing is random
18 > R • 144 • 111

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 March, 01:08
Revelation 13:1–18 (ESV): 13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer t

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 March, 10:34
I'd like to see a formal complaint against DocHoliday @maga45 - if that is possible. It's a heinous act to lie about someone's father's death and then to extort money based on the lie.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
10 March, 10:17
It seems this movie started at the end and playing to the very beginning. Only my humble opinion.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 March, 01:34
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 March, 10:08

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 March, 09:44
Joe is shot. He's got half a head.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 March, 09:27
Great elimination of fooking filth. Wish I could have witnessed this.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 March, 09:16
SHOT, literally or figuratively, same meaning.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
10 March, 08:50
Doq i was listening when he said it. I have explained this to people. Of course they think I'm crazy. Thanks for the video. Now I can send it people.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 March, 08:43
Love this! There are 3 I share posts from AU...this one is classic.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 March, 08:42
Hey Doq, have you seen this post going around on Twitter?

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
10 March, 10:31
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
just a money scam i think

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 10:32
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
The grammar in that post is pathetic. They didn’t even try to be convincing!

10 March, 04:33

10 March, 03:38

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 March, 03:08
totally. lol i still struggle to comprehend ANYONE thinking JB is really JB.

10 March, 02:57
Please share. #Jan6 #Jan6Coverup

A video re-emerges of Jacob Chansley reading Trump’s tweet, telling protestors to GO HOME and remain peaceful..

-- Daily real time news

https://gab.com/MelodyonG/...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 02:34
Well DJT has told us about Central Casting many times!
How about that Doq Holliday!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 March, 02:32
Why do I sense that we are getting close to the Popcorn?? lol

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 March, 03:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Corn pop.....haga

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 March, 02:12
LOL DOQ, this has been going on for at least three years. We all Heard JOE was shoot. DJT told us like 100 times, well maybe 7 or 8 times. We know.
My question is when does the general public find out????

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 March, 01:49
SHOT AS IN FIRING SQUAD 2019